- Certified Quality Director
- Certified International Professional Negotiator
- Certified International Finance Professional
- 6-SIGMA Certification
- Certified Business Administrator
- Certified International Customer Service Professional
- Certified International Professional in Project Management (CIPPM)
- Certified International Sales Manager (C.I.S.M.)
- Certified Shipping and Freight Forwarding Professional (CSFFP)
Certified International Professional Negotiator
CIPN, (“Certified International Professional Negotiator”), is a certification program designed for US and international business practitioners by the American Certification Institute (ACI) for those individuals who wish to increase their international negotiation skills. This program is dedicated to promote negotiation skills and knowledge to world-class standards.
CIPN is designed to evaluate objectively professionals on international business negotiation. If the professionals wish to obtain certification, they must achieve ACI's professional skills and knowledge requirements and pass the certification test. Even though a professional reaches these requirements and becomes a CIPN, it is still not enough. He/she still needs to promote his professional skills and excellence to meet the demands and challenges of the future.
Why Get Certified?
- Enhance your career and qualify for promotion.
- You will be highly respected as a CIPN.
- The title of CIPN means you have enough knowledge and skills to win at negotiation
Who Should Attend?
- Business Negotiation Managers and Professionals
- Import-export dealers
- Purchasers involved in global purchasing
- International marketing and sales personnel
- Anyone who wishes to be a CIPN or wants to be trained in international negotiation
- NEGOTIATION PLANNING
- CONDUCT OF NEGOTIATIONS
- DOCUMENTING THE NEGOTIATION AND CONTRACT
- MASTER NEGOTIATORS
Requirements For Certification
- AA degree OR more than three years of experience in business negotiation.
- Satisfactory completion of a 3 hour examination covering the “Body of Negotiation Knowledge” addressed in the 6 course training program.
- Completion of an application for certification and payment of all fees.