ACI provides a wide array of consulting services that are focused on increasing and improving productivity for small and medium businesses, particularly those offshore. ACI’s primary areas of expertise are Human Resource Consulting and Training Consulting, which are explained below.
HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING
Human Resources professionals at ACI have decades of experience, and offer a full range of human resources consulting services. The services assist in the collection of vital information that helps leaders to make informed choices about overall staffing needs.
1. Audits and Assessments provide a comprehensive look at the human resources operation. Work projects include a review of policies, procedures and practices, and evaluation of compliance with relevant statutes. ACI assesses how the function is structured, and operating in relation to other administrative areas of the organization.
2. Classification and Compensation Studies are a review of an organization’s classification and compensation system. Other components may include an evaluation of the current, or creation of a new, performance appraisal tool. A comprehensive benefits study may also be conducted as part of this service.
3. Staffing Analysis and Succession Planning Studies assess an organization’s structure and workforce, and consider short and long-term staffing needs. ACI identifies the relationships between services offered, the competencies needed to complete the work, staffing projects and other ancillary findings and recommendations.
4. On Demand Services allow clients to request human resources assistance, on an as-needed basis. ACI handles projects such as policy and procedure development; collective bargaining contract analysis and negotiation preparation. Additionally, recruitments for entry and mid-level staff members also can be handled. The firm is available virtually to assist with projects, which frees up the time of an organization’s leadership to handle ongoing responsibilities and obligations.
a) Virtual Recruitment
b) Assessment Centers
c) Professional Development and Training
d) Job Description Development
e) Employee Testing
f) Employee Surveys
g) Policies, Procedure and Employee Handbook Development
h) Performance Review Development and Training (PRISM)
i) Collective Bargaining Contract Analysis and Negotiation Preparation
j) Mini recruitments for entry and mid-level staff members
ACI’s training consultation staff have more than 240 years of experience in corporate and entrepreneurial training management and consultation, in both public and private sectors, domestically and abroad. These experts can be retained to prepare, execute and evaluate employee education and training programs.
Specific tasks normally involved in training consultation:
1. Conduct skills gap analyses and needs assessments
2. Map out long-term training plans
3. Prepare educational material (e.g. study guides, lecture, materials, cases, and handouts))
4. Select educational methods, like on-the-job coaching, webinars, conferences, workshops and e-learning courses, both synchronous and asynchronous
5. Schedule regular soft-skills development and management trainings
6. Conduct training sessions for trainers and training support staff
7. Assess/evaluate the impact of training on employee performance
8. Liaise with external partners and outsource training, as needed
9. Gather feedback from trainees and trainers after each session
10. Prepare cost reports for each learning program
11. Update curriculum database and training records
12. Conduct certification preparation training and refer graduates to ACI Certification Director for certification as a trainer, training manager, and/or training consultant